Join our team
Account Owner (Customer Success)
Based: New York
At Altada, the Account team provides the essential connectivity between our Clients and our Sales Team. They understand, communicate, co-design, and execute Altada’s account strategy with equal facility at the level of the global account portfolio as with individual accounts they may own. They collaborate to ensure the successful deployment of Altada’s AI solutions and in doing so, they help to solve our clients’ most challenging business problems.The Head of Account Innovation is responsible for the preservation and growth of the Existing Subscription-based Revenue stream. This role reports directly to the Chief Innovation Officer and is based in our New York or San Francisco office or remote from anywhere in the US.
Altada’s Innovation Team is the client-centric flywheel that powers and sustains the commercial engine. It enables the frictionless exchange of information through alignment between Altada’s external clients and her internal technology, sales and marketing teams. Members of the innovation team are obsessed with process efficiency and product improvement. They have incredibly high standards and an insatiable need to deliver the best. Their quest for excellence is infectious and they bring out the best in those around them. They recognize and nurture potential in all its forms – a great idea, a hidden talent, a deceptively elegant solution.
Members of the innovation team are simultaneously formidable client advocates and fiercely commercial. They fight to deeply understand their clients’ needs and creatively problem solve to deliver existing solutions or design novel solutions on behalf of their clients. They understand that happy clients drive growth.
- Continuously learn to develop deep Domain expertise within our clients’ industry sectors.
- Employ a discovery process to deeply understand our client’s specific business needs.
- Partner with Sales to co-design account growth strategies that elegantly address those business needs.
- Assist sales and contracting teams to manage new client onboarding and training.
- Advocate for the client during new AI deployments and ongoing service to ensure client requirements are met.
- Calendar and co-lead steerco and project update meetings, QBRs and renewal discussions.
- Travel onsite to deliver strategic consulting engagements, as needed.
- Encourage upsells and cross-sells by analyzing client data and help them discover aspects of the Altada platform that are most beneficial to them.
- Aid in the successful delivery of subsequent platform expansions.
- Manage client accounts and renewals by carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn and firefighting during account escalations.
- Deepen the relationship between the client and Altada and encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
- Be the voice of the client by gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better client service practices.
- Collaborate with product teams to ideate and commercialize new Altada AI platform use cases.
- Demonstrate a sustained, significant, and quantifiable impact on the business.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- At least 3-5 years previous experience as an Account Manager, Client Service Manager and/or Customer Success.
- Manager within professional services, SaaS, software or technical area.
- Previous experience serving clients in Financial Services, Transportation or Healthcare Sectors preferred
Previous experience interfacing with executive decision-makers on enterprise-wide or large-scale deployments/projects.
- Acuity and facility with technical products and issues.
- Highly organized with an impeccable problem-solving ability.
- Previous experience or a strong interest in product or people management preferred.
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.