Join our team
Accounts & HR Assistant
You will be joining a vibrant and supportive team reporting to the Head of HR & Talent Acquisition. As altada is at its fast-paced growth phase, this is an additional headcount to support the HR/Accounts function.
The main administrative duties include maintaining accounts, payroll records, managing HR documents (e.g., employment records, induction guides, employee leave) and updating in-house HR databases. The HR Assistant will ensure that the HR function supports the business and employee needs.
- Manage Sage 500 accounts database and respond to queries received on accounts email .
- Manage contractor invoice payments and keep the Head of Finance informed about the same.
- Support employees with payroll/bonus/reimbursement enquiries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Audit all new hire payroll documents to ensure the information is complete and accurate.
- Preparation and review of employee/employer year end payroll forms/filings.
- Preparing termination payments for employees in a timely accurate manner including leave balance, vacation calculation payout etc.
- Coordinate with the finance team to procure tools for the new hires and deliver them on time.
- Manage the HR inbox of daily queries to ensure timely responses.
Administer HR-related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment, leavers’ and other relevant personnel information.
- Support new employees with their onboarding and induction process ensuring that all paperwork is completed and stored in their personnel file.
- Ensure all new employees are reference checked within the appropriate timescales.
- Record all absenteeism for staff in liaison with line managers, ensuring that all evidence of incapacity is obtained and stored in the HRIS system.
- Assisting in the coordination of recruiting activities as and when needed.
- Assist the Finance team with ensuring all payroll information is up to date including starters and leavers.
- Assist in administration of employee benefit schemes such as health insurance, life insurance schemes etc.
- Participate in various HR related meetings and document respective MOMs.
- Manage the process for employee TaxSaver and Bike to work schemes.
- Coordinate training events and provide assistance in the company training and development.
- Other ad-hoc HR related tasks as they arise.
- Arrange allocated manager/employee travel and accommodation and process expense forms.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee payroll issues.
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
Processes data into systems per standard operation practices.
Responds quickly and accurately to employees queries.
Good to have HR backend support experience preferably Payroll, Bonus & Incentives.
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.