Join our team
Chief Finance Officer- New York, San Francisco
The CFO role is a key member of the Senior Executive team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead and drive our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
We are looking for a unique individual who will be crucial for important partnership and strategy discussions. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to have a meaningful impact on the future of finance.
- Working with CEO and executive team to develop and enable the company’s long and short-term strategy
- Leading board conversations related to financial strategy, performance, and results
- All financial and accounting functions, including financial modelling, multi-year forecasting, analysis, budgeting, accounting, management of receivables and payables, purchasing process, payroll and expense management, cash and currency management, tax (domestic and international) compliance and strategy, and cost allocations
- Inter-company reporting and compliance including transfer pricing and cost-plus agreements
- All equity, debt, and banking functions, including cap table management, cap table strategy, investor relations, debt strategy, negotiation and management, and financial institution/investment banking relationships
- All audit-related functions, including audit relationship, successful and timely completion of audits including foreign subsidiary audits, and Audit Committee interactions
- Enhancing and maintaining a strong partnership with People, Legal & Compliance, and Operations teams
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Be a true finance partner who is analytically strong, able to get into the details of the business, and helps us work through key decisions around pricing, campaigns, advertising, etc. including financing for ROI-driven user acquisition strategies
- Be a true strategic partner who engages authoritatively in management- and board-level discussions about financial and company strategy
- Drive and operate agile and effective planning, budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management processes
- Assist M&A and fundraising discussions as needed
- Have experience and a passion for leading teams, and for developing and retaining talent, but also know when to outsource
- Act as thought and execution partner to the CEO
- Be able and willing to get into the trenches and do the work when needed, while always holding the big picture in mind
- Be a team player who models and demonstrates integrity, agility, and drive
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
We believe that fun and creativity leads to connection, collaboration, growth & even more creativity and excellence. Altada Technology employees stretch around the globe creating an environment of passionate, engaged, and highly technical professionals that have a desire to create the future.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.