Join our team
Chief Operating Officer- New York, San Francisco
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead and drive our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient transformational and collaborative leader. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the industry, perhaps having worked your way up through the ranks to your role as an executive. We expect the COO to have strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view while fostering cross cultural collaboration and supporting the execution of change.
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and growth
- Oversee globalisation strategy in new emerging markets such as UK, Australia , Asia
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide OKR which tie to goal setting and ultimately integrate to annual operating planning and performance
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement and improvement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term and partner with other departments such as HR, Engineering, Innovation to accelerate growth trajectory
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key internal and external stakeholders such as customers, employees, shareholders, vendors, clients, partners globally
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Engineering etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational, collaboration, integrity and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
We believe that fun and creativity leads to connection, collaboration, growth & even more creativity and excellence. Altada Technology employees stretch around the globe creating an environment of passionate, engaged, and highly technical professionals that have a desire to create the future.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.