Join our team
Account Owner (Customer Success)
You will be joining an exciting growing department, working in an Agile team with globally distributed technology partners to provide the Altada DevOps platform to enhance an outstanding developer and data scientist experience in the automated build, test and deployment of effective solutions for our clients.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Dev/Data/MLOps solutions to enhance a unique Developer and Data Scientist experience at Altada.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our DevOps platform that builds, tests and deploy productized ML models to run on scaling infrastructure.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Being a devops and cloud thought leader by having an intimate understanding of cloud operations, site reliability, and developer experiences.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that scale the developer and data scientist experience.
- Maintain infra as code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality and intensely measurable.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for continually enhanced performance in our DevOps toolchain.
- Work independently to figure out off-the-shelf and/or custom solutions for given technical problems.
- Integrate smooth code security and automated testing features into CI/CD pipelines with a shift left mindset.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders – engineering and non-engineering – to work out best possible solutions.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- A true believer in reuse of shared principles and technologies and looking for ways to automate away repetitive tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning or related technical field.
- 2-10 years of relevant work experience in creating automated and secure DevOps technologies for software build, test and deploy across companies.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed software systems.
- Experience in working with DevOps technologies such as GitHub, Jfrog, and/or GitLab.
- Extensive experience working with technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenStack and Docker.
- Experience leading and creating infrastructure as code philosophies to build operational excellent automated platforms.
- Experience working with cloud technologies such AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Experience using scripting technologies such as bash and python.
- Excellent growth mindset in attention to detail for product opportunity analyses and requirements documentation.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Some exposure to building, deploying, and improving Machine Learning models and algorithms in real-world products is a plus, but not requirement.
- Familiarity with software development processes (Agile, SAFe, Scrum).
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.