Join our team
Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing will own all of marketing strategy and execution and will play a pivotal role in propelling this deep technology, scaling company. As the Director of Marketing, you will utilize proven experience and a playbook to help strategically define and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy. This role will report into the Chief Commercial Officer. We are looking for an autonomous, accountable, and collaborative leader. US based, ideally San Francisco Bay Area.
- Lead marketing strategy and execution: positioning, messaging, demand generation, digital, content, event, branding, sales enablement, product marketing, partner marketing, social media, PR, and marketing operations.
- Grow sales pipeline: develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive increases in successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Drive team execution: Lead and mentor the team to focus and execute on the strategy, learn from each iteration, and continuously improve performance.
- Drive healthy financial literacy: Someone who can understand and control CAC & LTV
- Monitor and action on important metrics: KPI’s/OKR’s demonstrated success. Track and report on important performance metrics. Use the data to continually optimize and improve performance.
- Build our stack: Provide thought leadership and perspective for new technology adoption where appropriate to do things more efficiently and effectively with a small but mighty team.
- Serve as a key member of the senior leadership team contributing to broader organizational strategies to ensure our business, work, and team remain competitive
Spearhead internal cultural moments to rally the organization around our brand, positioning, and strategic initiatives for the year ahead
Join high-level meetings with sales and lead pitches to clients as necessary.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- 5-10+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience that includes building a marketing function from scratch or has significantly improved an existing marketing department.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing leadership role
- 5+ years of people leadership experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
- It is a bonus if you have:
- Start-up experience taking a company from seed to Series A, and beyond
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Specialization in product marketing
- You will thrive if you:
- Are an innovative and creative problem solver
- Can drive and motivate the team to success despite challenges
- Have a very strong bias towards action
- A creative thought-leader biased towards action.
- An excellent communicator, acutely-engaged listener, and a captivating presenter with a natural ability to craft persuasive arguments both verbally and in writing
- An extraordinary leader, manager, coach, and advocate who can motivate a team, develop talent, and get the best out of staff
- Big-thinking is not enough for you. You are hands on and take action to see your ideas move forward
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
We believe that fun and creativity leads to connection, collaboration, growth & even more creativity and excellence. Altada Technology employees stretch around the globe creating an environment of passionate, engaged, and highly technical professionals that have a desire to create the future.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.