Join our team
Executive Assistant US
You will be an individual contributor reporting to the Co-Founder helping to support the important business enablement functions. As a driven administrative professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help Altada deliver exceptional quality service internally and externally.
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant who takes initiative to support its executives and senior managers in a timely and professional manner. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills, meticulous attention to detail in reporting and good hands-on in CRM systems. You will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing executive assistant duties, and providing support to management. Ultimately, you will be able to identify and address the needs of executives and senior managers and perform executive assistant tasks to ensure the company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Provide a professional atmosphere to the Co-Founder’s Office at all times.
- Managing Co-Founder & Executive Teams diaries effectively with emphasis on anticipating needs and understanding priorities.
- You will be using a CRM system to help the leadership team in data analysis and reporting.
- Filter all communications applying judgement to prioritise and determine appropriate response/actions and cascading information as appropriate.
- Coordinate travel for the Co-Founder & Executive Team, accommodation, travel, transfers itineraries, presentations etc.
- Assist Executive Team with drafting communications and preparation and presentation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide assistance cross functionally with various projects across the company (HR / IT / Operations / Health & Safety)
- Management, coordination and organisation of meeting rooms.
- Manage key internal meetings through the year, including all Staff Meetings and lunches as well as other Ad Hoc events.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Highest level of confidentiality
- Hands on experience in any CRM system with reporting is a must
- Ability to manage and build strong relationships across the business
- Extremely organised and detail orientated, results driven and significant focus on execution excellence
- Team player with first rate interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and comfortable working both under direction and own initiative
- Detail focused, a strong writer and ability to produce high standard of presentation
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Experience working in organisations with geographically dispersed teams and capable of developing good working partnerships.
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
We believe that fun and creativity leads to connection, collaboration, growth & even more creativity and excellence. Altada Technology employees stretch around the globe creating an environment of passionate, engaged, and highly technical professionals that have a desire to create the future.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.