Join our team
Head of AI Cloud Platforms
You will be joining an exciting growing international department, working in an Agile team with globally distributed technology partners responsible for the full leadership of the build run measure of cloud platforms function to support Altada’s applications, data and machine learning models.
This head of function role leads the build run and measure of our cloud platforms, including Data & Application, IaC and DevOps Platforms, with support services for same in areas such as SRE, Security, Identity, Operations & Scale.
- Build and lead a team to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve cloud platforms that support our productized ML models to run on scaling infrastructure.
- Being a technical leader by having an intimate understanding of cloud operations, site reliability, and developer experiences.
- Work collaboratively across the CTO office to support Altada’s commercial growth.
- Manage the team and individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Integrate cutting-edge operational principles to run and scale artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms and data.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex, real world engineering problems.
- Work with internal stakeholders and sales across the company to communicate our value proposition and help plan appropriate platform creation, run with pricing.
- Work collaboratively to leverage out off-the-shelf and/or custom solutions for given technical problems.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders – engineering and non-engineering – to work out best possible solutions.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in cloud and developer infrastructure and architectures.
- 4+ years leading and growing teams in product engineering against business outcomes.
- Excellent growth mindset in attention to detail for product opportunity analyses and requirements documentation.
- Familiarity with leading software development processes (Agile, SAFe, Scrum).
- Proven capability leading and developing technology teams.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A true believer in reuse of shared principles and technologies and looking for ways to automate away repetitive tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related technical field.
- Experience under the hood sysadmin, databases, security, identity and networking.
- Experience in working with DevOps technologies such as GitHub Actions and/or GitLab
Extensive experience working with technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenStack and Docker.
- Experience leading and creating infrastructure as code philosophies to build operational excellent automated platforms.
- Experience working with cloud technologies such AWS, GCP and Azure – with certifications to boot.
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.