Join our team
Senior IT User Experience Engineer- Cork, Limerick
We are hiring an inclusive team where you can make an impact regardless of experience level. It’s an exciting growing department, working in an Agile team with globally distributed technology partners and an international team responsible for the full product development life cycle, from commercial to deployment to building effective artificial intelligence solutions for our clients.
With your user focused IT experience and growth mindset you will join the Altada family to lead our employee user experience for IT technology and tools. This is a hands-on role which would be suitable for an individual contributor who is looking to move up to a management role
- Build an employee user experience strategy that enables our business to deliver upon their strategic goals, and towards a zero-trust model.
- Develop a device lifecycle management policy/platform that enables us to be more effective in tracking assets (Software and Hardware)
- Be responsible and accountable for working with technology partners in delivering corporate goals
- Monitor employee experience throughout the life cycle of devices
- Create remote support ticketing for employee IT experience
- Provide IT support & systems to our staff globally.
- Manage IT & software licenses across the company for end user assets and tools
- Ensure end point devices are secured in line with Company standards
- Work with the CFO to manage and optimize financial operating model in relation to IT equipment and assets
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensure that incidents and requests are completed within SLA
- Support meeting room environment and video conferencing, as needed.
- Support printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Support of Apple MAC devices.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed
- Microsoft Experience (Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 versions below)
- Have fun with accountability in an exciting and rewarding role
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- A true believer in reuse of shared principles and technologies and looking for ways to automate/design away repetitive or unneeded features to result in lean IT solution delivery
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, computer science or another IT based technical field is ideal, but we are open minded on non-classic degree applications with enthusiasm and experience building great IT end user experience.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in leading IT support in a hands-on manner at large or growing companies
- Experience in cloud, sysadmin, security and networking is an advantage
- Experience logging, tracking, updating, and closing tickets in a ticketing system.
- Experience with Active Directory (Adding / removing users, adjusting user permissions, etc.)
- MAC troubleshooting experience is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in handling all common network and Internet protocols.
- Experience with Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN / WiFi).
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent growth mindset in attention to detail for product opportunity in a collaborative manner
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment. If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working together to create AI solutions that solve tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to see how you can become part of our team!
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.