Join our team
Product Manager- New York
As a Product Manager, you will enable our customers to build or use enterprise applications that deliver meaningful value. You will serve as the primary focal point for both customers and internal teams through the planning, design, and implementation stages of Altada AI applications to positively impact our success.
Successful candidates will have a constant pulse on the market, and clearly communicate complex technical topics between engineering, data science, and business leaders.to approach business from a creative point of view while fostering cross-cultural collaboration and supporting the execution of change.
- Prepare, maintain, and own of all aspects of your product:
- –Vision for a comprehensive feature roadmap
- –Detailed product specification documentation
- –User experience, customer satisfaction and QA
- -Market positioning and customer targeting and segmentation
- -Differentiated collateral to support sales, including customer testimonials and case studies
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of Altada’s platform to clearly communicate technical capabilities and business impact to customers
- Support pre-sales activities to ensure consistent and successful use of existing use cases across our customer base
- Positively influence sales, engineering, and customers to ensure success of your product
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure our we can deliver on our commitments to customers and configure our core products accordingly
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; MBA or Master of Science preferred
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably including 2+ in management consulting or similar
- Project, educational, or self-taught experience in financial services, big data, analytics, and data science is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and bias for action – ability to navigate both business and technical domains and provide guidance to delivery teams.
- Time-management and prioritization – you are comfortable simultaneously working across many projects with shifting deadlines/priorities
- Desire to quickly grow subject matter expertise – you are excited to learn about both Altada’s technology and relevant industry domains.
- Value self-learning – you habitually further your understanding of relevant areas of interest, such as AI, cloud computing, and software development
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
We believe that fun and creativity leads to connection, collaboration, growth & even more creativity and excellence. Altada Technology employees stretch around the globe creating an environment of passionate, engaged, and highly technical professionals that have a desire to create the future.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.