Join our team
Quantum Computing Engineer
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to build upon one of our newest services. You will define, develop, and test software solutions that make it easier or more feature rich for customers to experiment with and discover the value of quantum computers to their business. You must enjoy working on complex computer science problems and thrive in a fast-paced and uncertain market. You are familiar with AI tools and services, and best practices governing their use.
- Develop new customer-facing assets in SDKs and consoles, continuous integration pipelines,
Develop full-stack control software for a quantum computer, from user-facing code for describing quantum algorithms, to hardware interface code for custom FPGA control hardware.
- Collaborate with researchers and engineers to design and implement software tools for quantum computing experiments.
- Develop scalable, reliable, maintainable, and extensible software solutions for solving cutting-edge research problems.
- Develop drivers for custom control electronics for quantum hardware.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experienced with AI tools and services for code development and data management solutions
- 5+ years industry experience in software development and delivery
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience working with serverless architectures, developing complex enterprise-scale systems
- Experience working on large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with scalable, API-based agent or service oriented software architecture
- Exposure to working with High Performance Computing
- A strong interest in the field of quantum technologies
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior engineers
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
You will be working in an agile team with globally distributed technology partners. It involves working closely with senior business stakeholders, analysts and end-users to design best in class to make quantum computing available to customers
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.