Join our team
Software Engineer (All-Levels)
We are hiring software engineers at all levels into an empowering and inclusive team where you can make an impact regardless of experience level. It’s an exciting growing department, working in an Agile team with globally distributed technology partners and an international team of developers responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment to build effective solutions for our clients.
With your technical experience and growth mindset you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software that house AI solutions!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software that productizes ML models to run on scaling infrastructure
Integrate cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms into applications with effective APIs.
- Embrace working with cutting edge DevOps technologies
Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex, real world engineering problems.
- Design and execute clean client-side and server-side code.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Team up to figure out off-the-shelf and/or custom solutions for given technical problems.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders – engineering and non-engineering – to work out best possible software solutions.
- Have fun with accountability in an exciting and rewarding role
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or another software based technical field is ideal, but we are open minded on non-classic degree applications with enthusiasm and experience building great software.
- 2-10 years of relevant work experience in software development and/or architectures for machine learning (with focus on deep learning).
- Experience designing and building distributed software systems in languages such as Java.
- Experience building API’s, scalable microservices and using technologies such as docker
- Experience working with the MERN stack (or similar)
- Some exposure to building, deploying, and improving Machine Learning models and algorithms in real-world products is a plus, but not a blocker.
- Experience working with cloud technologies such AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Excellent growth mindset in attention to detail for product opportunity analyses and requirements documentation.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A track record of finding collaborative solutions with a growth mindset.
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.