Join our team
Software Engineer Graduate
We are hiring software engineering graduates into an empowering and inclusive team where you can make an impact regardless of experience level. It’s an exciting growing department, working in an Agile team with globally distributed technology partners and an international team of developers responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment to build effective solutions for our clients.
With your technical experience and growth mindset you will join a team to help design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software that houses AI solutions!
- Developing applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Contribute to platform build out
- Utilize test frameworks and strategies in a CI/CD environment
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborate with other engineers to maintain high standards and foster a culture of continuous learning
- Collaborate with the data science team
- Actively participate in all agile ceremonies
- Team up to figure out off-the-shelf and/or custom solutions for given technical problems
- Collaborate with different stakeholders – engineering and non-engineering – to work out best possible software solutions
- Have fun with accountability in an exciting and rewarding role
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Degree or master’s in software engineering or similar
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving abilities
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Work authorization for Ireland
- Experience working with cloud technologies such AWS, GCP and Azure is a plus
- Excellent growth mindset in attention to detail for product opportunity analyses and requirements documentation.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- A track record of finding collaborative solutions with a growth mindset
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
We believe that fun and creativity leads to connection, collaboration, growth & even more creativity and excellence. Altada Technology employees stretch around the globe creating an environment of passionate, engaged, and highly technical professionals that have a desire to create the future.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.