Join our team
Alsessor Program Director
Trinity College’s Tangent has partnered with Altada technology Solutions to create an accelerator programme to help support early-stage businesses and entrepreneurs who are focused on Artificial Intelligence. This is a growing and evolving role that will help shape the individual as the job will allow the employee to build on communication skills, marketing and organisational skills by helping to organise events and manage data. We are looking for an individual who is capable, eager and assertive.
Role type: Full-time, contract
- Manage relationships with the startups to make sure they receive the support they need
- MC events for Alsessor and other internal events as required
- Create voice-overs for promotional videos for Alsessor and other internal videos as required
- Event planning and execution
- Communicate with the internal marketing team relevant dates and key information for promotional activities
- Attend workshops and take summaries for promotions use
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
Have 3+ years of event management experience; startup experience is a plus
- Are extremely organized and detail-oriented; you love airtight project management, you have the ability to multitask to meet deadlines, know how to keep multiple stakeholders aligned and on track and are able and willing to work on a variety of tasks
- Genuinely enjoy the social aspect of events; you love to build relationships with start-up founders and in the market and can leverage those relationships into future programming
- Are results-oriented: you don’t just want to run logistics, but also drive marketing and customer acquisition results from your programs
- Are customer-centric. You care about the market or community within which you work and go out of your way to learn what interests them, how they operate professionally, and the pains they experience in their day-to-day life
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), you are team communication and management orientated
- By nature you love being part of a team, receiving input from others, engaging team workers to meet milestones and sharing in successes by delivering projects of a high standard on time
- You have an undergraduate degree in marketing, event planning, digital communications, or equivalent experience
- Presentation and public speaking skills, you are confident speaking in front of a crowd
- Are confident using modern technology and learn quickly; slack, google documents and slides etc
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
We believe that fun and creativity leads to connection, collaboration, growth & even more creativity and excellence. Altada Technology employees stretch around the globe creating an environment of passionate, engaged, and highly technical professionals that have a desire to create the future.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.