Join our team
Technical Product Owner
Limerick, Cork, Dublin
We are hiring an inclusive team where you can make an impact regardless of experience level. It’s an exciting growing department, working in an Agile team with globally distributed technology partners and an international team of designers, developers and data scientists responsible for the full product development life cycle, from conception to deployment to build effective artificial intelligence solutions for our clients.
With your technical experience and growth mindset you will manage product priorities, backlogs, and deliverables. You will own the product from design, develop and test to deploy, maintain and enhance software that houses AI solutions!
- Serve as the voice of the client to the technology teams.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap facing the technology team.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team in partnership with our innovation team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders – engineering and non-engineering – to work out best possible software solutions.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- Have fun with accountability in an exciting and rewarding role.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Degree in a technology discipline is an advantage.
- Agile and product management training portfolio.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Experience in sales or marketing is an advantage.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Attention to detail, discipline and an active listener.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
- Excellent growth mindset in attention to detail for product opportunity analyses and requirements documentation.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A track record of finding collaborative solutions with a growth mindset.
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.