Join our team
University Relations/HR Executive
You will be joining a vibrant and supportive team reporting to the Head of HR & Talent Acquisition. As altada is at its fast-paced growth phase, this is an additional headcount to support the HR function especially on university relations.
The main administrative duties include maintaining cordial relationships with Universities globally and supporting various university related activities like Career fairs, Student project sponsorship, Internship programs, coordinating employee guest lectures etc., HR documentation (e.g., employment records, induction guides, employee leave) and updating in-house HR databases. The HR Assistant will ensure that the HR function supports the business, university and employee needs.
- Plan and attend careers fairs, thesis fairs, and other targeted recruitment events.
- Establish relationships with professors and find opportunities to partner with graduate students on research projects.
- Manage the pipeline, recruitment, and selection process of interns.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop attractive internship assignments and job descriptions.
- Partner closely with the hiring managers to understand the current and future hiring needs of teams across multiple business segments and countries and build relationships with student populations relevant to these pipelines.
- Partner closely with the University SPOC to share ideas, collaborate on the annual budget for each school and learn about student attraction strategies.
- Share process improvement ideas to optimize our ATS for intern hiring and conversion in these regions.
- Educate on-campus representatives and intern hiring managers on how to represent Altada’s brand at events, nuances in the selection process of interns, and managing interns.
- Collaborate across teams to build out employment branding collateral attractive to students in targeted regions.
- Source and manage inventory for regional events, identifying third-party vendors where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Intern program managers to provide tailored internship programming for cohorts in different regions, and drive intern program goals to ensure we gain the greatest return on investment from the program.
- Research and understand legal nuances for intern hiring in each region.
- Provide cross-functional recruiting coverage for team members on leave / vacation / absence or crunch times as needed.
- Manage contractor invoice payments and keep the Head of Finance informed about the same.
- Support employees with payroll/bonus/reimbursement enquiries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Audit all new hire payroll documents to ensure the information is complete and accurate.
- Preparation and review of employee/employer year end payroll forms/filings.
- Preparing termination payments for employees in a timely accurate manner including leave balance, vacation calculation payout etc.
- Coordinate with the finance team to procure tools for the new hires and deliver them on time.
- Manage the HR inbox of daily queries to ensure timely responses.
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment, leavers’ and other relevant personnel information.
- Support new employees with their onboarding and induction process ensuring that all paperwork is completed and stored in their personnel file.
- Ensure all new employees are reference checked within the appropriate timescales.
- Record all absenteeism for staff in liaison with line managers, ensuring that all evidence of incapacity is obtained and stored in the HRIS system.
- Assist the Finance team with ensuring all payroll information is up to date including starters and leavers.
- Assist in administration of employee benefit schemes such as health insurance, life insurance schemes etc.
- Participate in various HR related meetings and document respective MOMs
- Manage the process for employee TaxSaver and Bike to work schemes.
- Coordinate training events and provide assistance in the company training and development.
- Other ad-hoc HR related tasks as they arise.
- Arrange allocated manager/employee travel and accommodation and process expense forms.
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Good to have prior experience in university relations or HR functions.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee payroll issues.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
- Processes data into systems per standard operation practices.
- Responds quickly and accurately to employees queries.
- Good to have HR backend support experience preferably Payroll, Bonus & Incentives.
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working for a company that creates AI solutions and solves tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to become part of the team.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.