Join our team
Organizational Effectiveness Lead - New York
What You'll Do:
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to uncover client pain points and use insights to create meaningful change or talent strategies for our clients
- Implement agile and lean practices to create effective client teams that are strategic, efficient, and cohesive
- Apply basic human-centered design thinking to understand current & target behavior drivers
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Build and run measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Facilitate discussions to align leaders around a shared vision and strategy and help them to articulate with clarity the unique value the future state (e.g. new technology, new organization, new processes) will provide to their stakeholders/customers
- Determine the strategy and tactics of change activities to support a successful transformation
- Assess, strategize, design, develop, and deliver actionable change management tactics, which include communications, leadership, sponsorship, engagement, and training. Tactics may also include coaching, role and process evaluation, and alignment of other levers to support the transition from the current state to the future state
- Work with leaders to define new organizational structures, roles, workforce plans, and organizational frameworks to ensure delivery of their vision and strategy
- Position yourself with the client as a partner and OE expert to build and maintain relationships
- Support internal Altada initiatives (e.g. Business Development, Recruiting)
What You'll Bring:
- Change Impact Analysis
- Change Management Strategy and Execution
- Organizational Assessment
- Organizational Design/Structure
- Project Management
- Has developed change management strategy and plans, on small and medium size/scale projects
- Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Has conducted change impact analysis and developed mitigation strategies
- Not essential but beneficial – experience developing transformational solutions and change plans for technologies, including but not limited to Salesforce, AWS, Azure, Tableau and PowerBI
- Has facilitated a diverse audience including both team members and clients
Altada is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Altada’s AI platform provides a complete view of clients’ data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
Altada enables clients to make better decisions and deliver augmented customer experiences by helping them put order on complex and potentially inaccurate data, improving regulatory compliance, data governance, process efficiency and profitability.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic, expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment. If you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from working together to create AI solutions that solve tough problems in privacy for organizations around the world, contact us to see how you can become part of our team!
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and Employee Health and Wellness to all our staff so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of, no matter what happens.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.