Join our team
Solution Owner (NY)
What you'll do:
- Lead the delivery team, focused on agile Data & Analytics discovery, solutioning, and high-quality delivery
- Maintain client/partner relationships and focus all project stakeholders on the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Work with Business Stakeholders, Engineers, SMEs, Analysts, and Solution Architects to define and deliver data analysis, preparation, migration, reporting, machine learning, or AI solutions for clients
- Promote innovative Scrum and Delivery Leadership solutions, methodologies and proposals, and draw on standard Altada agile data & analytics delivery frameworks
- Set sprint and release schedules and goals
- Lead Discovery phase with Solution Architects and Experience Design, focusing on user-centered metric and design
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- 5+ years of consulting experience in iterative Data & Analytics project delivery as a Program Lead, Engagement Lead, Scrum Master, Solution Architect, Lead Developer, Product Owner, or similar role
- Experience developing or delivering with data tools and platforms such as:
- Data Warehousing: Experience leading the solutioning and implementation of cloud data warehouse and/or data lake (AWS, Snowflake, BigQuery, Azure)
- Data Engineering: Experience architecting & implementing data pipelines on one or more cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) in one or more programming languages (Spark, Scala, Python) and following best practices for code deployment and version control
- Self-Service Analytics & Reporting: Has proven ability to define, design and deliver metrics and reporting solutions (in platforms like Tableau, Power BI, and/or Alteryx) that align with desired business outcomes or objectives by audience/ persona
- Machine Learning / AI: Experience leading efforts to assess, identify, and apply various machine learning methods to drive business value.
- Advanced facilitation and communication skill sets
- Hands-on management of agile teams working on complex projects
- Expertise in agile s delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, and Lean
- A real passion for building and delivering solutions with state-of-the-art technology
Altada is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Altada’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers. Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Cork Ireland.
Our employees are passionate about solving the most difficult AI problems, and get to work with others who collaborate and take their work seriously. We are looking for creative, bright, motivated change makers who share our passion for excellence and want to make an impact at a dynamic,expanding company. We celebrate our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment.
Altada prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Altada is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, medical, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Altada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
What you can expect
Working at Altada Technology isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after our staff which is what they deserve.
On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Altada Technology a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular performance reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills along the way.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, fast moving AI company with a passion for machine learning and data science please don’t hesitate to apply!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.